Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Final is over!

Thats right, final! I only had one. It is nice being me. No stress during finals week. It makes me glad that I am not this person, this person, or this person.

Anyways, my Advanced Electronics final was the only thing standing in my way from graduating, so I am glad to officially be finished with my masters degree. I didn't take much of a break, however, because about 10 minutes after my final, I went straight to the lab and started working on my PhD.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Stacy Ann said...

someone is proud that he knows how to make linkable links. I'll learn someday. I'm half-way through!!!!
Love you,
SAM

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Stacy, what is a "linkable link"? Is is a link that has the ability to link from within itself? Or was it granted its linking power from the Cyber lords?

Ah Yes, someday you will learn how to grant the power to the links, my student. I have not yet evaluated your progress to know if you are half way through the journey or not, but keep aspiring, and you too will become a Cyber lord as I. Then together, side-by-side, we can grant the ability to link to all links under our supervision for the rest of time. Then our links will have the royal freedom to ask themselves, "To link or not to link - that is the question."

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Varun said...

thats very linky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home