Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Music Tag Game

I've been tagged.

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then "tag" five other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

1. Let Me Go -- 3 Doors Down
2. When I'm Gone -- 3 Doors Down
3. My Happy Ending -- Avril Lavigne
4. Somewhere in Between -- Lifehouse
5. I'd Do Anything -- Simple Plan

I tag:
1. Varun
2. Catherine
* Two will have to do. The other people I know with blogs have already been tagged.

It is really hard for me to say that I am really enjoying these songs "right now". I do not listen to the radio very much. When Stacy and I do turn on the car stereo, I am usually listening to Rush Limbaugh or mp3's of Chris Ledoux. However, the five songs above represent contemporary music that I would like to hear when I turn on the radio. I also like Creed, but Chris Ledoux is what I listen to about 90% of my music listening time. (I know, completely different genre).

By the way, I was tagged by Stephen.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I've been tagged! But you have the wrong website for me - I've relocated to www.yourfavorite.typepad.com. I'll list my top songs for ya. :)

-- Catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home