Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dilemma

The Astros are in the World Series and I have to write my thesis. It is a terrible thing. I don't think that will stop me from watching the world Series though. How can I miss watching when my favorite player, Craig Biggio, has finally made it to the World Series after 18 years! Also, this is the first trip the Astros have ever made in franchise history.

The Astros have been my favorite team ever since I watched one of the most versatile and classic baseball players play... Biggio. Biggio: No steriods, no bad attitude, no stuck-up pride, just Baseball. Biggio made his major leaque debut in 1987 and since then has played Catcher, 2nd Base, and outfield, but spending the majority of his time at 2nd. Another interesting fact: Biggio has been beaned more times in the major leagues than any other player ever.

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Stacy Ann said...

The man of my dreams...someone just as obsessed with baseball as myself. :) I LOVE YOU!!!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks Stacy :) (Everybody - Aren't I fortunate to have somebody think so highly of me?)

Well, Dr. Jung asked me why I wasn't finished with my thesis yet. I didn't tell him that it was because the Astros are in the World Series. Realistically, I wouldn't have been finished anyways, but I am just glad that He doesn't check my blog :)

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Varun said...

as i type this, Tim is busy typing his Thesis, and he is pressing the keys on the keyboard like mad. Literally smashing them with full force!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Stacy Ann said...

Doesn't that drive you nuts, Varun? I think he wants to kill all keyboards. Tim! Why all the anger? Don't take it out on the poor keys!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home