Saturday, September 24, 2005

Nevermind... Walking is Dangerous!

I left the lab the other day like normal. As I was running down the stairs (because walking takes too much time) to meet Stacy, my ankle rolled over at one of the top few stairs. Since my backpack was full of books and my hands were too, I was not able to effectively catch myself. I then proceeded to roll down the stairs with books flying everywhere. Fortunately, it was about 8:00pm and nobody saw me. No injuries, just a sprained ankle. Funny though, huh?

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Susan Hartland Olmstead said...

Lol. Careful there Tim - at this rate you should get into some real trouble pretty soon.
Btw, eating sweets is also dangerous, you'd better leave that to Stace.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Varun said...

once, when i was a motorcycle back home in India, at the dead of the night, and my foot was on the ground while i was negotiating the turn, i didnt realize there was a stone on the ground, so my foot hit the stone, looked like i kicked the stone like a football.
fortunately it only caused a sprain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home