Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bull Riding Photos

I figured I would post a few of my bull riding pictures. Being at graduate school in a large metropolitan city, I sometimes daydream of the good'ole days when I had a rodeo to go to every weekend. I haven't gotten on any bulls since a PRCA rodeo that I went to in October of 2003. Right now, I am pretty out of shape and things might not go that well if I were to get on today. However, sometime in the future I plan on getting in shape and getting on again. But for now, a post on a blog will have to do.


SHSU College Rodeo Long Go This is a bull that I rode in the long round of the Sam Houston State University college rodeo in Hunstville, TX (February 2003). I scored 78 points and won third place for the go-round.


SHSU Rodeo Short Go The next evening, I was very happy to have drawn this bull because I had been told how good he was. This bull I rode in the short round of the same rodeo in Huntsville. I scored 83 points and won the short round, which also gave me 1st place for the average.


Stockdale, TX 1999 Here is just one of my favorite pictures from a long time ago. I was riding at the Watermelon Jubilee in Stockdale, TX 1999. I scored 78 points and placed 2nd. The name of the bull was "Crazy Train" from Bad Company.

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger jillian said...

hey tim- i too found your site through catherines:) such dorks. hope all is well, ill be reading!!!

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so yeah - i'm the leak. :) Love the photos. Reminds me of the good 'ol days. -- catherine

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger kcm97m said...

Hey Tim, I like the site. Good to see your alive after these bull rides. I can't tell you what a surprise it was to see you write a reply on my blog. I guess I owe you a congratulations on your marriage. I'll send a table setting later. Take care. And I will tackle the inner workings of the pothagorean theory next blog. So be sure to correct it too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home